TERMS OF SERVICE
The Terms of Service are subject to change without prior notice.
Please note that the latest terms will be applied to your use of the service we provide.
■Nash Music Library Terms of Service
Article 1 (Terms of Service)
Nash Studio Inc. (hereinafter referred to as NASH) hereby sets forth the terms of service (hereinafter referred to as TERMS) with the following articles on your use of the My Account service on the Nash Music Library website (hereinafter referred to as MY ACCOUNT SERVICE).
Article 2 (Alteration of Terms)
NASH reserves the right to alter the content of the TERMS without prior consent. In the case of alteration of the TERMS, your use of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE will be in accordance with the altered TERMS.
Article 3 (User Registration)
There is neither a user registration fee nor an annual membership fee to use MY ACCOUNT SERVICE. You shall have the responsibility of updating your information in the Registered Information of the MY ACCOUNT SERVICE section.
Article 4 (Account Settings)
A single user ID and a single password are issued to each email address. You are obliged to maintain sufficient control over your user ID and password to prevent a third party from using your MY ACCOUNT SERVICE. You should never transfer, lend, or disclose your ID and/or password to a third party.
Article 5 (User Group)
You can create a main account and sub-accounts in order to form a group. Each account is issued a set of User IDs and Passwords. The main account shall have authority and responsibility in the creation and deletion of sub-accounts. If you are the main account holder, you will be notified upon sub-account registrations and changes to registered information.
Article 6 (My Playlists)
You can create up to 100 playlists via the "My Playlists" section of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE. You are obliged to manage your personal data in My Playlists. Please note that once you have deleted a playlist, it can never be recovered.
Article 7 (Order)
You can order the tracks you have saved in the "My Playlists" section of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE. You are obliged to agree to the terms of the Nash Music Library lifetime license agreement upon purchase.
Article 8 (Cancellation)
You must inform NASH if you wish to cancel your user registration at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following required information. We shall delete your user information accordingly upon receipt of notice of your wish to do so. Please note that once you have canceled your registration, your personal data in MY ACCOUNT SERVICE shall be deleted and can never be recovered.
- (1) User Name
- (2) User ID and Password
- (3) Registered Email Address
The license agreement with NASH is comprehensive and lasts for your lifetime. You are able to continue using the music that you purchased through the Nash Music Library website even after you have canceled your user registration (except for the annual lease of the FULL LIBRARY).
Article 9 (Service Alteration）
NASH reserves the right to alter all or part of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE without prior notice. In the case of alteration of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE, your use of the Nash Music Library website will be in accordance with the altered version of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
Article 10 (Service Discontinuation)
In any of the following cases, NASH reserves the right to halt or discontinue MY ACCOUNT SERVICE without prior notice in order to efficiently operate MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
- (1)n the event of regular and emergency maintenance of the computer system in order to provide MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
- (2)In the event of fire, earthquake, flood, heavy snow, blackout, natural disaster, or any other causes beyond human control.
- (3)In the event of a system malfunction, illegal access from a third party, computer virus infection, or other malfunctions that render NASH unable to provide MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
- (4)In the event of NASH receiving a request from the government office and/or judicial institution based on probable cause.
- (5)In any other event that causes NASH to cease the system.
Article 11 (Copyright)
The copyrights of the logos, texts, pictures, illustrations, sample music, and all the other content shown on the Nash Music Library website either belong to NASH or to the content holders with whom NASH entered into a formal license agreement to use their content. All the copyrights are protected by copyright law. Unauthorized use of the content of the Nash Music Library is prohibited by law.
Article 12 (Disclaimer)
- (1)NASH will not assume responsibility for any loss or damages in the event of an act of God or unavoidable technology-related cause that temporarily stops, discontinues, or alters MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
- (2)NASH will not assume responsibility for any loss or damages in the event that you fail to update your registered contact information (email address, mailing address, phone number, etc.).
- (3)NASH will not assume responsibility for any loss or damages to you or third parties in the event of alteration of the content found on the Nash Music Library website.
- (4)Descriptions, such as genres and moods for music and sound effects, shown on the Nash Music Library website are merely supplementary information to be referred to in the process of sound selection. Thus, they do not guarantee the content and/or the effect it has upon the listener. NASH will not assume responsibility for loss or damage you or third parties suffer due to using these descriptions.
- (5)You are obliged to protect and indemnify NASH in the event that you cause damage to a third party by using MY ACCOUNT SERVICE and to solve the problem under your own responsibility and at your own expense.
- (6)Regardless of whether or not you are deemed negligent, NASH will not assume responsibility for any loss or damage in the event that your user ID and Password are used by a third party.
- (7)Regardless of whether or not you are deemed negligent, NASH will not assume responsibility for any damages in the event that you lose your user ID and password.
- (8)NASH cannot guarantee that email messages sent from its server, domain, or the Nash Music Library website do not contain any harmful elements, including computer viruses.
Article 13 (Court of Jurisdiction)
Any disputes related to TERMS shall come under the jurisdiction of The District Court of Osaka, and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
■NASH MUSIC LIBRARY™ Lifetime License Agreement
Your use of Nash Music Library is granted only on condition that you agree to all of the terms set forth in this agreement.
In this Agreement, the Nash Music Library refers to those musical works (as listed at the end of this agreement) whose copyright and neighboring rights are owned by Nash Studio Inc. (hereinafter, "Nash") and which are compiled by Nash into music collections under "NASH® MUSIC LIBRARY". Nash grants *** (hereinafter, "User") the right to use the musical work(s) of the Nash Music Library specified in Article 2 of this Agreement.
By this Agreement, on the condition that the User pays the usage fee stipulated in Article 9 herein, Nash grants the User the right to use the works (hereinafter, "NML") in the Nash Music Library specified below under and subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein: Works that the User orders and downloads using the Nash Music Library download service (http://www.nash.jp/nml/).
Nash warrants to the User that NML consists entirely of Nash's original work, for which Nash owns the copyright and the neighboring rights, as well as all rights necessary to grant permission for use under this agreement, and further, Nash warrants to the User that there shall be no objections by third parties in the future regarding said copyright and/or neighboring rights, and should any said objections occur, that Nash shall assume full responsibility for their resolution.
This Agreement grants to the User non-exclusive rights to the use of the NML as described herein. No other rights, including but not limited to copyright, neighboring rights and master recording rights for the NML shall transfer from Nash to the User under this Agreement.
The User shall have the non-exclusive right to use NML with the exception of the prohibited actions stipulated in Articles 6 and 7 herein. There are no restrictions on NML's usage territory.
With respect to the use of NML, the following actions are strictly prohibited without prior written approval from Nash: (1) To sell, loan, give, or distribute NML to a third party in any tangible or intangible form, or in any form whatsoever, and (2) to reproduce and/or copy NML in any form whatsoever. However, Nash shall permit NML to be recorded as background music together with images onto videotape, or to be recorded as background music together with narration, or to be recorded as background music on multimedia works.
The User shall not modify NML without Nash's prior written permission. Also, the User shall obtain Nash's prior written permission for the following NML uses: (1) separate recordings of NML, (2) separate performances of NML, (3) adaptations, such as for separate musical arrangements, and (4) usage for score work or publication, as well as in any other musical works that would constitute intangible copyright works of NML.
The User shall be obliged to maintain sufficient control over all parts of NML as delivered by Nash to prevent a third party from using NML in an unauthorized manner during the term of this agreement.
The User hereby agrees to pay Nash for the use of the NML according to the price list shown on the Nash Music Library website upon each order and download.
This agreement shall remain in effect until the expiration of all copyrights relating to NML or until the expiration of the neighboring rights relating to NML, whichever should expire the latest, as stipulated under Japanese Copyright Law.
In the event that the User violates the provisions of Article 6 and/or 7 herein with respect to NML usage, Nash may cancel this Agreement without prior notice. The User shall not use all elements of the NML in its possession and immediately return them to Nash, but shall not be entitled to claim a refund of any usage fee.
In the event that the User violates the provisions in Article 6 and/or 7 herein, the User shall pay Nash an amount that equals fifty (50) times the amount of the usage fee stipulated in Article 9 of this agreement as a penalty. Furthermore, Nash shall reserve the right to claim additional compensation from the User for any and all damages which occur from said violation.
Any disputes related to this agreement shall come under the jurisdiction of The District Court of Osaka, and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
DD/MM/YYYYMika Yokoyama, President
Nash Studio Inc.
Parkside Kawai Building, 5-11-1 Nishitenma Kitaku Osaka 530-0047 Japan
I hereby certify that I agree to and will observe all of the terms of this agreement for permission to use Nash Music Library.
|Company Name or User Name :||--|
|President's Name or User Name:||--|
|Post or Occupation:||--|
|Date of Birth:||--|
- [Stated at the End]
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Regular Lineups
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY International Visitor Discount
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Sound Effects Collections
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Vocal Collections
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Orchestra Collections
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Informercial BGM
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Philharmonic Collections
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Healing Programs
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Multi Audio
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Edge Tracks
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Daisen Oto Kobo
- NASH MUSIC LIBRARY Artists' Labo
Other musical works which are produced for supply in accordance with this agreement.