The Terms of Service are subject to change without prior notice.
Please note that the latest terms will be applied to your use of the service we provide.
Terms of Service
■Nash Music Library Terms of Service
Article 1 (Terms of Service)
Nash Studio Inc. (hereinafter referred to as NASH) hereby sets forth the terms of service (hereinafter referred to as TERMS) with the following articles on your use of the My Account service on the Nash Music Library website (hereinafter referred to as MY ACCOUNT SERVICE).
Article 2 (Alteration of Terms)
NASH reserves the right to alter the content of the TERMS without prior consent. In the case of alteration of the TERMS, your use of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE will be in accordance with the altered TERMS.
Article 3 (User Registration)
There is neither a user registration fee nor an annual membership fee to use MY ACCOUNT SERVICE. You shall have the responsibility of updating your information in the Registered Information of the MY ACCOUNT SERVICE section.
Article 4 (Account Settings)
A single user ID and a single password are issued to each email address. You are obliged to maintain sufficient control over your user ID and password to prevent a third party from using your MY ACCOUNT SERVICE. You should never transfer, lend, or disclose your ID and/or password to a third party.
Article 5 (User Group)
You can create a main account and sub-accounts in order to form a group. Each account is issued a set of User IDs and Passwords. The main account shall have authority and responsibility in the creation and deletion of sub-accounts. If you are the main account holder, you will be notified upon sub-account registrations and changes to registered information.
Article 6 (My Playlists)
You can create up to 100 playlists via the "My Playlists" section of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE. You are obliged to manage your personal data in My Playlists. Please note that once you have deleted a playlist, it can never be recovered.
Article 7 (Order)
You can order the tracks you have saved in the "My Playlists" section of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE. You are obliged to agree to the terms of the Nash Music Library lifetime license agreement upon purchase.
Article 8 (Cancellation)
You must inform NASH if you wish to cancel your user registration at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following required information. We shall delete your user information accordingly upon receipt of notice of your wish to do so. Please note that once you have canceled your registration, your personal data in MY ACCOUNT SERVICE shall be deleted and can never be recovered.
- (1) User Name
- (2) User ID and Password
- (3) Registered Email Address
The license agreement with NASH is comprehensive and lasts for your lifetime. You are able to continue using the music that you purchased through the Nash Music Library website even after you have canceled your user registration (except for the annual lease of the FULL LIBRARY).
Article 9 (Service Alteration）
NASH reserves the right to alter all or part of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE without prior notice. In the case of alteration of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE, your use of the Nash Music Library website will be in accordance with the altered version of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
Article 10 (Service Discontinuation)
In any of the following cases, NASH reserves the right to halt or discontinue MY ACCOUNT SERVICE without prior notice in order to efficiently operate MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
- (1) In the event of regular and emergency maintenance of the computer system in order to provide MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
- (2) In the event of fire, earthquake, flood, heavy snow, blackout, natural disaster, or any other causes beyond human control.
- (3) In the event of a system malfunction, illegal access from a third party, computer virus infection, or other malfunctions that render NASH unable to provide MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
- (4) In the event of NASH receiving a request from the government office and/or judicial institution based on probable cause.
- (5) In any other event that causes NASH to cease the system.
Article 11 (Copyright)
The copyrights of the logos, texts, pictures, illustrations, sample music, and all the other content shown on the Nash Music Library website either belong to NASH or to the content holders with whom NASH entered into a formal license agreement to use their content. All the copyrights are protected by copyright law. Unauthorized use of the content of the Nash Music Library is prohibited by law.
Article 12 (Disclaimer)
- (1) NASH will not assume responsibility for any loss or damages in the event of an act of God or unavoidable technology-related cause that temporarily stops, discontinues, or alters MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
- (2) NASH will not assume responsibility for any loss or damages in the event that you fail to update your registered contact information (email address, mailing address, phone number, etc.).
- (3) NASH will not assume responsibility for any loss or damages to you or third parties in the event of alteration of the content found on the Nash Music Library website.
- (4) Descriptions, such as genres and moods for music and sound effects, shown on the Nash Music Library website are merely supplementary information to be referred to in the process of sound selection. Thus, they do not guarantee the content and/or the effect it has upon the listener. NASH will not assume responsibility for loss or damage you or third parties suffer due to using these descriptions.
- (5) You are obliged to protect and indemnify NASH in the event that you cause damage to a third party by using MY ACCOUNT SERVICE and to solve the problem under your own responsibility and at your own expense.
- (6) Regardless of whether or not you are deemed negligent, NASH will not assume responsibility for any loss or damage in the event that your user ID and Password are used by a third party.
- (7) Regardless of whether or not you are deemed negligent, NASH will not assume responsibility for any damages in the event that you lose your user ID and password.
- (8) NASH cannot guarantee that email messages sent from its server, domain, or the Nash Music Library website do not contain any harmful elements, including computer viruses.
Article 13 (Court of Jurisdiction)
Any disputes related to the TERMS come under the jurisdiction of The District Court of Osaka and are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.