We may alter the content of the Terms of Service without giving advance notice to you.
Please note that the latest terms will be applied to your use of the service we provide.
Terms of Service
■Nash Music Library Terms of Service (2013.2.13)
Article 1 (Terms of Service)
Nash Studio Inc. (hereinafter, NASH) shall set forth the terms of service (hereinafter, TERMS) with the following articles on your use of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE at Nash Music Library website (hereinafter, MY ACCOUNT SERVICE).
Article 2 (Alteration of Terms)
NASH shall reserve the right to alter the content of TERMS without your prior consent. In case of alteration of TERMS, your use of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE shall be in accordance with the altered TERMS.
Article 3 (User Registration)
There shall be neither user registration fee nor annual membership fee to use MY ACCOUNT SERVICE. You shall have a responsibility to update your information at the section of Registered Information of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
Article 4 (Account Settings)
One (1) set of user ID and password shall be issued to one (1) email address. You shall be obliged to maintain sufficient control over your user ID and password to prevent a third party to use MY ACCOUNT SERVICE. You shall never transfer nor lend nor disclose your ID and password to other third party.
Article 5 (User Group)
You shall be able to create a main account and sub-accounts to form a group. Each account is issued a set of User ID and Password. The main account shall have authority and responsibility in creation and deletion of sub-accounts. If you are the main account you are notified upon sub-accounts'registration and changes of their registered information.
Article 6 (My Playlists)
You shall be able to create up to 100 playlists at My Playlists of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE. You shall be obliged to manage your personal data on My Playlists. Please note that once you deleted a playlists it shall never be recovered.
Article 7 (Order)
You shall be able to order the tracks you have saved on My Playlists of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE. You shall be obliged to agree to the terms of Nash Music Library lifetime license agreement upon purchase.
Article 8 (Cancel)
You shall let NASH know your wish to cancel your user registration at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following required information. We shall delete your user information accordingly upon the receipt of your wish to do so. Please note that once you canceled your registration your personal data on MY ACCOUNT SERVICE shall be deleted, never to be recovered.
- (1) User Name
- (2) User ID and Password
- (3) Registered Email Address
License agreement with NASH shall be comprehensive and last your lifetime. You shall be able to continue using the music you purchased at Nash Music Library website even after having canceled your user registration. (except for FULL LIBRARY - annual lease)
Article 9 (Service Alteration）
NASH shall reserve the right to alter all or part of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE without giving advance notice to you. In case of alteration of MY ACCOUNT SERVICE, your use of Nash Music Library website shall be in accordance with the altered MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
Article 10 (Service Discontinuation)
In any of the following cases, NASH shall reserve the right to halt or discontinue MY ACCOUNT SERVICE without giving advance notice to you in order to efficiently operate MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
- (1)In the event of regular and emergency maintenance of the computer system in order to provide MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
- (2)In the event of fire, earthquake, flood, heavy snow, blackout, natural disaster or any other causes beyond human control.
- (3)In the event of system malfunction, illegal access from third party, computer virus infection or other malfunctions which renders NASH unable to provide MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
- (4)In the event of NASH receiving request from the government office and/or judicial institution based on probable cause.
- (5)In any other events where NASH inevitably decides to halt the system.
Article 11 (Copyright)
The copyrights of the logos, texts, pictures, illustrations, sample music and all the other contents shown on the website of Nash Music Library either belong to NASH or to the content holders with whom NASH entered into a formal license agreement to use their contents. All the copyrights are protected by the copyright law. Unauthorized use of the contents of Nash Music Library is prohibited by the law.
Article 12 (Disclaimer)
- (1)NASH shall not assume responsibility for your loss or damage in the event of an act of God, or unavoidable technology-related cause that temporarily stops, discontinues or alters MY ACCOUNT SERVICE.
- (2)NASH shall not assume responsibility for your loss or damage in the event that you have failed to update your registered contact information (email address, mailing address, phone number, etc).
- (3)NASH shall not assume responsibility for loss or damage you or other third party suffers in the event of alteration of the content found at the website of Nash Music Library without prior notice.
- (4)Descriptions such as genres and moods for music and sound effects shown at the website of Nash Music Library are only parenthetical information to be referred by you in the process of sound selection. They are thus not to guarantee the content and/or the effect on the listener. NASH shall not assume responsibility for loss or damage you or other third party suffers due to using these descriptions.
- (5)You shall be obliged to hold and indemnify NASH in the event that you cause damage to a third party by using MY ACCOUNT SERVICE, and to solve the problem by your own responsibility and at your own expense.
- (6)Regardless of whether or not you shall be negligent, NASH shall not assume responsibility for your loss or damage in the event of your user ID and Password being used by other third party.
- (7)Regardless of whether or not you shall be negligent, NASH shall not assume responsibility for your damage in the event you lost your user ID and password.
- (8)NASH shall not guarantee that email messages sent from its server, domain or the website of Nash Music Library do not contain any harmful things including computer virus.
Article 13 (Court of Jurisdiction)
Any disputes related to TERMS shall come under the jurisdiction of The District Court of Osaka, and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.