6-4 I got a content ID claim from someone other than you. What should I do?
If the claim was for the music of Nash Music Library, please contact us. We will contact YouTube to resolve the problem swiftly. If the claim was for the image, you are obliged to contact the claimer to solve the problem.
- 6-1 What are "AdRev for a third party" and "Tracks for a third party," which show alongside your credit "Nash Music Library"?
- 6-2 What is a YouTube content ID in the first place?
- 6-3 Why did you register your music to a YouTube Content ID?Should I take down and re-upload the video if it received a copyright notice?
- 6-4 I got a content ID claim from someone other than you. What should I do?
- 6-5 Do you possibly mute or block videos?
- 6-6 Are your sound effects/SFX tracks registered to content IDs as well?
- 6-7 Can you release any "AdRev for a 3rd Party" YouTube content ID claims?
- 6-8 Why is it that your audio may get copyright notices on YouTube? While such notices may occur infrequently, they appear when the music is not set to automatically send such notices or make any claims on YouTube.
- 6-9 Should I file an objection, as instructed by YouTube, if your audio segment in my video gets a copyright notice?
- 6-10 I monetize my videos with the YouTube partnership program. What happens to my monetization if my video receives a copyright notice?
- 6-11 Does a public or unlisted video receive a copyright notice more frequently than a private one?